HTC announces financing options for the Vive - How do I accomplish this?

Imadork2

I was just able to do this.

Okay so what you need. 

1. A personal paypal account (didn't seem to work on my business one)

2. You need to apply for paypal credit. https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit/intent/offer

3. Once you have both of the above you can use the paypal credit option on check out. Be sure to select the appropriate easy payments options.

4. Finish checkout and impatiently await your order.

Hey everyone, thanks for your patience.

Paypal Credit is our only currently available financing option. As  mentions, you do have to apply to Paypal Credit - that should be available during the checkout process on Vive.com. There are a variety of options here so please make sure you read all the terms and conditions as you go.

Hope that helps with your Vive purchase!

• 1 month later...

Hello, i was wondering if the only financing option is still paypal, because i've never dealt with them and it could be dodgy, do you take VISA? 40$ a month for a 1000$ bundle is a good deal and i don't want to lose out on this. I live in FL btw.

Thanks, 

Joshua

Hey , currently Paypal is our current partner for most financing deals (you may be able to find other financing deals via retailers, etc). They're a well known global payment processor - I think you'll be safe with them, and I'm pretty sure they take Visa. :)

Archived