Vive Cosmo Elite BSOD

LDwastopoor

So i have the vice cosmos elite and all the time when i try to plug it in and wait for a few seconds my computer goes BSOD i dont know what exactly is the problem as i tried changing where the usb and the display port goes no i never put it on my motherboard display port. and sometimes when i want to play and both of my base station are on and connected to steam vr sometimes they dont even want to work with my headset i tried to have them as near as possible to the headset but it didnt work and sometimes steam vr thinks that there isnt no base station even tho there were connected to steam vr and also when i put my headset and the camera arent blocking anything i will just have a white screen for a while and then ill get the BSOD on my computer

080421-94296-01.dmp080421-94296-01.dmp

Few things to check before going further, 
1. Stay away from 471.11 and 471.41, maybe 466.47 or 466.77
2. Join Vive Console Beta to 2.0.18.2 version.
3. Turn off HW GPU-Acceleration from windows settings  

Let me know if it resolve your cases. 

20 minutes ago, C.T. said:

Few things to check before going further, 
1. Stay away from 471.11 and 471.41, maybe 466.47 or 466.77
2. Join Vive Console Beta to 2.0.18.2 version.
3. Turn off HW GPU-Acceleration from windows settings  

Let me know if it resolve your cases. 

ok so after i changed my gpu drivers HW acceleration was off and changed to the beta im still getting the same error but i havent blue screen yet

• 1 month later...

Your software gives me a BSOD 50% of the time I launch a game with my Cosmos. This is a major problem.

On 8/4/2021 at 10:10 PM, C.T. said:

yes... NV driver

The newest Nvidia gaming driver is 471.96. The newest studio driver is 471.68. Which driver versions can I use with the current version of Vive console / Vive console beta?

Where is the list of 'approved' Nvidia drivers for Vive Console?

And why are Nvidia driver updates causing windows Kernel security errors and BSOD with your software? This is an extremely major bug. Is the development team aware of the problem??