Sign in to follow this  
kolddoom

Terrible Customer Service

Thank you, I received your PM.  I am based in the West Coast US so please forgive some delays due to time zone differences.  I will send you some follow up messages through out your night time.

Thanks!

John

I received a VIVE last Xmas and it has given faithful service however the left controller button has now lost its ability to function and now the HMD is not responding. I have submitted emails, contacted VIVE customer service which was simply atrocious. I am still no way near to getting my issue resolved. I recommended my brother-in-law to buy the Vive but after this appalling customer service, I'm thinking Oculus. My neighbour has a Vive we tried his link box and HMD and nothing. Could it be the PSU and if so I how can I order a new one? Can someone help me, please?

Al

Hi Al,

I'd be happy to help. I just PM'd you. Would you please reply with your latest support ticket number or your order number if you don't have that?

Thanks,

-John C

so i got a vive pro recently and wanted to redem my vive port bundel but it sayd that it has allredy ben redeemed plz help !

@Havrefluff - I've responded to your thread and have generated a support ticket for you. You can also email customerservice@viveport.com for assistance with Viveport topics. Please avoid necro'ing old and unrelated posts - this thread is nearly 2 years old and is for a completely unrelated topic. Locking.