Released August 2rd 2021

Vive Console

[General]

• Upgraded software package download protocol

[Runtime]

• Fixed a few compositor errors

[OpenXR]

• Supported eye tracking

Can we please have an option Cosmos Elite for the Passthrough to mixVR with a Transparency slider? 
So I can still see VR but also see Reality.
Same with Camera Reality, if we could have a Contrast and Brightness slider option.
Really good improvement in this version of passthrough quality and brightness though.

Thank you Vive Team for all your hard work.

I use NeosVR a lot.  I also use Blender, controlling Blender via Desktop in NeosVR and others is not so viable.
Right now I switch back and forth between passthrough use Blender then VR use NeosVR, sometimes the toggle does not happen or sometimes not immediate.
However if I can see both VR and Reality, then my true power shall be unleashed!

Edited by darkfyrealgoma

OPENXR on Msfs2020..

Getting weird graphics bugs in the headset when playing the game.

Specially when i am above clouds and look horizontal at the clouds, If i move my head up and down the clouds jumps up and down horizontally, not all clouds just the far away ones. This is most noticeable on the left lenses sometimes both lenses on headset.  

still having a lot of stutters in the headset no matter if i have the lowest graphics.

The open xp on Vive is really bright compare to the steam. is there a way to lower the gamma ?

my spec

Orginal vive cosmos

9900k with 2080ti 32 gb ram and m2 drive

On 8/9/2021 at 9:16 AM, Patrik said:

OPENXR on Msfs2020..

Getting weird graphics bugs in the headset when playing the game.

Specially when i am above clouds and look horizontal at the clouds, If i move my head up and down the clouds jumps up and down horizontally, not all clouds just the far away ones. This is most noticeable on the left lenses sometimes both lenses on headset.  

still having a lot of stutters in the headset no matter if i have the lowest graphics.

The open xp on Vive is really bright compare to the steam. is there a way to lower the gamma ?

my spec

Orginal vive cosmos

9900k with 2080ti 32 gb ram and m2 drive

I'll request teams to check it. thanks.