Vive Pro 2

[Firmware]

• Updated firmware to improve device performance and stability

Vive Console

[General]

• Modified typo on vive console

[Vive Pro 2]

• Added Audio feature – Ambient noise cancellation
  • Fixed a bug where flicker is observed on the right-eye when playing content using R.E.A.L mod

[Vive Lens]

• Improved initialization time
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cees said:

So still no fix for the  vertical lines with head movement issue?

@cees Please contact customer care for your device, my colleague in care support team cannot help you if you don't do so. 

4 hours ago, C.T. said:

@cees Please contact customer care for your device, my colleague in care support team cannot help you if you don't do so. 

Hello there,alot off people with the same problem like me did this already(me to)

But they dont seem to care,its a big problem on the vive pro 2 units.

• Like 2

Agreed.  I had this problem and returned my unit largely because of it.  This and also wanting more specific engineering information about the risks associated with forgetting to turn off the distribution box since I'm afraid doing this may have been the thing that caused it, and there's no way I can guarantee that if I get another unit I'll never forget to turn the box off after use--or leave it on longer than the time limit.  I'm following this forum closely since I very much like the HMD otherwise, but want to see these issues acknowledged as fixed (or fixable) before re-purchasing.

Edited by Gildahl
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I cannot locate most of the complaints in our care system, which means I see lots of complaints on the forum and other forums without contacting customer care. 
There's nothing much I can help. If you did contact customer care already, drop me your emails, there are chances I can help depends on your status.