Jump to content

VIVE Business Streaming 1.03.3 - Beta Release notes


Recommended Posts

VIVE Business Streaming 1.03.3 – Beta Release Notes
Released July 16th 2021

Wireless Streaming

  • Reduced stuttering and improved frame rate in wireless mode

SteamVR

  • Supported Steam VR FOV scale function
  • Fixed a bug where SteamVR monitor will show inconsistent icon color in some cases

Console

  • Supported error code page redirection when clicking the error message on console
  • Fixed a bug where VBS console cannot be completely minimized

Content Experience

  • Refined controller vibration levels for OpenVR contents
    (Be sure to update the VBS app first by sign in using your 
    HTC Account and update VIVE Business Streaming when you see the update notification appear on the VIVE Business Streaming tile)
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • C.T. changed the title to VIVE Business Streaming 1.03.3 - Beta Release notes

Great stuff, the wireless streaming feels a lot more consistent now.

Any idea when you'll make the bitrate have a wider range?

My 5ghz router should let me do up to 800mbit but the app is capped at 100 which makes the image look softer than I'd expect for the resolution I'm setting it at, would be great if this could be added as a possibility, some routers might have even more bandwidth to spare.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, GENHAOSAN_Chris said:

How can I get VIVE Business Streaming

Please refer to this Link to download the VBS PC software
and the general support on this page and choose Vive Business Streaming at the bottom. 

Edited by C.T.
edit the link
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been using the non-beta version most of the weekend and the experience has been very good, great job all! 🙂 I did try the beta version once and was unable to connect though - do I need to load a beta version of the app on the device as well to match the updated desktop VIVE Business Streaming app, or should the beta version work with the existing headset app?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, C.T. said:

Please refer to this Link to download the VBS PC software
and the general support on this page

The link to "page" there is opening to, "Uh oh. This Portal has no access." Is that a me problem or a page problem?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jefmes said:

The link to "page" there is opening to, "Uh oh. This Portal has no access." Is that a me problem or a page problem?

I modified the link, it seems is our mistakes haven't got the redirection ready. 

There's no beta app actually, we updated the client on the Vive Business App Store at the same time support more vibration levels. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2021 at 4:26 AM, jefmes said:

I've been using the non-beta version most of the weekend and the experience has been very good, great job all! 🙂 I did try the beta version once and was unable to connect though - do I need to load a beta version of the app on the device as well to match the updated desktop VIVE Business Streaming app, or should the beta version work with the existing headset app?

btw, did you receive any error codes when using beta version which you were not able to connect? I wanna check if there's anything we missed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jefmes said:

I don't remember any specific error codes now, but I went ahead and removed everything, reinstalled again and rebooted, and I've been using the beta version the past two days without any real issues. Glitch in the Matrix I guess. 🙂

Alright, if you do see the issue again, please feel free to let me know. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...