Cannot use VBS Server via Wi-Fi

I am unable to use Vive Business Streaming via the 5GHz Wi-Fi connection. I receive error code #912. USB tethering with an Oculus Link cable works fine. I have tested this on two different computers and on two different 5GHz Wi-Fi networks.As a business we do not use the default Microsoft Firewall application but instead use GravityZone Ultra endpoint protection. I setup exceptions int the endpoint policy to allow "RRConsole.exe" and "RRServer.exe" access to the network and function. Our router router is a Netgear RAX120 router and there is also a Netgear EAX20-100JPS Wi-Fi Access Point. Is anyone else having issues with the VBS server software like I am having? My friend in France, the CEO of ProTubeVR, is has the opposite issue using the VBS server application. Wi-Fi streaming works but USB with an Oculus Link cable does not work for him.

The VBS Client application as listed here: https://business.vive.com/appstore/detail/c6f242c8-4408-42b6-bef2-5dfc6c884f18

shows it to be version 1.0.2.2-build-20210618095534 . In our Focus 3, which was delivered on July 7th,  I cannot find the version of the application that is installed in either the "Library" or in Storage". How can I determine application versions in the HMD ?

Hello. Below is the result of the query:

versionCode=124 minSdk=25 targetSdk=26
 versionName=1.0.2.2-build-20210618095534
 signatures=PackageSignatures{6fbf63b version:3, signatures:[39d51da3], past signatures:[]}
  versionCode=124 minSdk=25 targetSdk=26
  versionName=1.0.2.77-build-20210629142326
 signatures=PackageSignatures{ba9bb17 version:0, signatures:[], past signatures:[]}

Kindly note that i updated to the latest firmware for the Focus 3. Still cannot stream via Wi-Fi.

Yes, we have checked the logs. 
We are not so sure about what's preventing your wireless to connect. Perhaps working with the IT team to temporary disable Bitdefender to see if it can connects? 

Hi. It is not possible to disable Bitdefender GravityZone endpoint protection on protected device from the web console. The software would have to be deleted from the computer. Given that I setup exceptions in the endpoints policy to allow "RRConsole.exe" and "RRServer.exe" access to the network and function it may be possible that some TCP/IP or UDP ports may be being blocked but I am not seeing that in the GravityZone web console Dashboard. What TCP/IP and or UDP ports or port ranges does the VBS server application use to communicate with the Focus 3 via W-Fi?

Edited by InfoPocket-Scott