(BE AWARE)I'm also experiencing vertical lines with head movement

2 hours ago, Raging Beard said:

I was asked not to share how as I assume they will do a more proper version in time (plus you could mess up your HMD if you do wrong setting)

Hello i have yhe 8kx too and had it with the vive pro 2,could you pm me please how you did it...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys,   After 10 days back in Romania for a diagnostic, HTC sends me backs my VP2 (I will receive it tomorrow) with this report :  "No Repair Action after testing (C001). No Failure/

I'm returning the headset this morning, I'll be the only one who will know for sure if it was a hardware issue or not. I have perfect vision so this kind of artifact are really noticeable to me. Just

That's good news for you. I hope I will obtain a refund as well. I'm still waiting for a final answer.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, cees said:

Hello i have yhe 8kx too and had it with the vive pro 2,could you pm me please how you did it...

Better idea to contact pimax support directly, because of the reasons raging beard mentioned.
Though congrats for making the endlessly superior choice of ditching htc/vive, in favour of a decent, competent vr company for consumers!

11 hours ago, cees said:

Sorry, I think I was maybe the test Guinea Pig, and was asked not to share anything. The good news is, pixel inversion on the 8kx can be fixed and quite simply too, just put in a support ticket.