Have to refund this week unless Vive communicate

Vive, what is happening with the vertical lines with head movement please? I don't understand why Vive isn't speaking to us about it other than acknowledging it. You should be telling us whether or not it's hardware or software, whether we can reasonably expect a fix soon, whether the refund window is extended pending a solution, etc.

As none of us know anything, my hand is forced and I shall have to get a refund.

I was really looking forward to the VP2 owner having owned everything Vive in the past and being an avid supporter. I guess I will just stick to the G2. 

Oh well, message sent for refund 😞

"I would like to return my Vive Pro 2 for a refund please. It currently has two known problems, Vive know about them, but have ignored requests for more information on the issues their forum/Reddit/Steam etc. The problems are vertical lines with head movement, and buzz in a headphone. These issues effect many users, it's not a problem our end. I may consider buying again in the future, but I think the lack of communication from Vive, particularly on their own forum, is very poor indeed."

I am so disappointed. 

never trust vive again. they made the cosmos series, some horrendous software (in-vr ipd display as proof, many other software issues), and now the pro 2. I recommend looking at valve, pimax, or oculus only. Also consider tundralabs for trackers and what-not.

I do not understand how they missed that during the testing phase. Clearly, this headset was not ready for a worldwide release. They should have waited for a few months more in order to fix all these issues. This is not serious.

• 1 month later...