Vive Pro 2. Horizontal lines that are 1/2 way across the screens.

So after my first session with the pro 2, I put it up for the night. Come back the next day and there are lines across both HMD displays.   I have tried everything I can find on the forums to fix this.  Turned off gpu scheduling and everything. Running the latest gpu drivers from AMD. I have an RX 580 btw, which ran my OG Vive great and even my brothers Quest 2 fine. The lines are there in every resolution.. You can see them as soon as the screens turn on.. Also the Pro 2 was very hot. like it never turned off at all. I've also uninstalled everything and re-installed, to no avail. If I can't get this fixed it's going back and I'm getting a different HMD. I included a picture through the lens that shows it as best I could.
1034914754_vivelines.png.e075403a0ad256ed96eaa6cc55fbeb7b.png

• Like 1

Reddit and Discord is full of posts with people having display issues after leaving their headsets overnight, wishing we could figure out what is happening.

I've noticed the headset is quite warm while in standby, around 98*F (35*C). That is with steam VR Off, headset status LED dim green.

May be completely unrelated, but still seems warm for a headset that is in standby.

• Like 1