susu

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Okioc said:

Hi C.T, i have the same issue, would i be able to get a rollback fix to continue running on Win7 for a while longer, do i need to report or something? Many thanks.

Please DM me after verified your email account. Thanks

Thanks C.T, its been nearly 24hrs but ive not had anything through regarding email verification (see attached), i also cant find the DM part, but im guessing this may be related to the email verification.

vive.png

6 minutes ago, Okioc said:

Thanks C.T, its been nearly 24hrs but ive not had anything through regarding email verification (see attached), i also cant find the DM part, but im guessing this may be related to the email verification.

vive.png

check again, I just overwrite it. Thanks

On 6/11/2021 at 12:24 PM, C.T. said:

Top right corner is where we typically see DM inbox, but I wasn't sure why your DM isn't enabled. 
Would you mind contacting you via registered email?

I am having the same problem with being able to see DMs. Was wondering if you could send me the version through my registered email?

Edited by AtomicFox
Missed quote

Please enter "COSMOSANDELITE7" in the field of private beta section under advance tab. Thanks

*This code is for Cosmos and Cosmos Elite experiencing error code H501 on Windows 7 & Windows 8 only, this will lock your VIVE Console version to the last version compatible with Windows 7 & Windows 8.1. We can’t guarantee compatibility and performance with this version and the latest versions of SteamVR or your GPU drivers. If you want to continue receiving the latest updates and features, please upgrade to Windows 10. 
**VIVE Pro 2 owners, you must be using Windows 10, this code will not work for you.