[Survey] VR, AR, MR survey for developers

Greetings,

I'm a student at the end of my second year going towards my 3 year education for a candidate  degree in Computer Science.
This survey is part of an investigation which is part of my thesis regarding authentication possibilities within the field of Head-mounted displays.

This is aimed for any software developer working with either Virtual, Augmented, Mixed Reality.
Takes roughly 5 minutes to answer it. The answers are anonymous.

You may submit your answers here: Survey: Head-Mounted displays

Feel free to share the link with other developers as more answers gives a better accuracy.

Your help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

For further clarification.

My name is Sebastian Jonsson and I am a second-year student at the Swedish Linnaeus University, working towards my candidate.

I am reaching out to you because I am currently doing my second-year thesis at a B-level which is regarding biometric authentication in regards to the ocular and periocular areas, very well used in many Head-mounted displays.

I hope that you wish to take part in an anonymous survey that has been sent out to several other companies and forums.

I will leave a link to the survey here as there is a time limit on the thesis I am working on, and any questions you may have I would be more than happy to answer as time permits.

Survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfiz61REdDsk6KPjm5ryH5K-xXcPsrqLiZMwDAS25XeKbsxMw/viewform?...
(Estimate 5-10 minutes)

• 2 weeks later...