HTC VIVE Wireless Adapter

Casualty

Of late I've been getting these "Black Screens of Death" / "Grey Screens of Death" where suddenly all picture in both lenses goes black or grey and sound is cutout. Sometimes I can come back from a grey screen of death with or without sound. Black screen however is death and needs me to restart steam and the headset in order to function again properly. My Base stations are about 8 feet off the ground, and in opposing corners of the room of which is only 9' x 9' there's no reflecting things. No mirrors, monitors get a blanket put over them, no caged animals, windows are covered with a black out curtains.

This used to happen just totally randomly, maybe once a day, now it seems like it's every 2-3 hours. Today however I can't even get into VR because it doesn't stay on, the second it gets power, it's out. And yes I use a USB to USB cable connecting to a power bank with 3.0 Quick Charge. The power bank doesn't have a problem because I've tested it and the cable, the 3-in-1 cables connecting to the adapter feel a little on the loose side the barrel cable specifically. And the USB one going to the HMD seems to not seat itself.

Anyone able to help me?

If you have the OG Vive, then you can test the short 3-in-one cable by replacing with the long one to see if that works.  If you have the Vive Pro though won't work since the long cable doesn't work with wireless adapter.

Here's the thing though, headset works fine while wired. Wireless and no.

I've even gone so far as to replace my wireless adapter cables with my wife's (she has the same setup as I do) same problem. Changed out even the adapters. Same problem. Her adapter my cables, same problem. At this point I think it's the Wireless Sensor itself that's at fault.

Wife's Setup:
HTC VIVE - Wireless Adapter
HTC VIVE Wands
HTC VIVE Trackers x3
1.0 Base Stations x2
2600X
GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ELITE WiFi
32GB @ 3200MHz
RX 580
Powerbank for Wireless adapter is an ANKER 26800 and a USB to USB cable (somewhat sure it's 2.0 - 2.0 but is the one that came with the wireless adapter)

My Setup:
HTC VIVE - Wireless Adapter
Valve Index Controllers
HTC VIVE Trackers x3
1.0 Base Stations x2
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS CODE X
32GB @ 3200MHz
2080 Ti
Same powerbank and same adapter cable in use for the wireless adapter

Genuinely though her's works fine with my adapter and cables, but mine with her's doesn't. The headsets work perfectly fine wired, but wirelessly not so much. Even though mine seems dead, her's still has these grey and black screens but they're just random. Same type too, grey screen with a chance to come back or not with or without sound and then black screens of death for assured needing to restart steamvr. Though they happen maybe 0-5 times a day.