Vive Cosmos Error 209

Vive Cosmos purchased from Micro Center one month before pandemic.  Has been running great up until about 2 months ago, I needed to replace the HDMI cable due to black screening when you looked up.  Ordered it and got it in, about a week later I kept getting error 209 about 5 minutes into playing any game.  What exactly does this mean and what server is it losing connection to?  Trying to track down this issue.  Talked to technical support but that didnt lead me anywhere.  Thanks for the help.  

209 Error.PNG

5 hours ago, LotusElise79 said:

Vive Cosmos purchased from Micro Center one month before pandemic.  Has been running great up until about 2 months ago, I needed to replace the HDMI cable due to black screening when you looked up.  Ordered it and got it in, about a week later I kept getting error 209 about 5 minutes into playing any game.  What exactly does this mean and what server is it losing connection to?  Trying to track down this issue.  Talked to technical support but that didnt lead me anywhere.  Thanks for the help.  

209 Error.PNG

Can you hit the report issue inside setting and let me check the log? 

3 hours ago, Omony said:

Experience the same issue. Unplayable with Steam's Beatsaber.

Can you switch to beta line and switch back to Public line to see if it recover?

How to do it?

https://www.vive.com/us/support/cosmos/category_howto/joining-the-beta-program.html

please follow the instruction above to switch between beta and public release.
Thanks 

I've been having this same issue. I tried reinstalling the software and going through the setup processes again but nothing has worked. I keep getting the error code 209: server disconnected. My PC is more than capable of running Beat Saber and it has been since June 2020. A couple days ago it just started happening and doesn't seem to stop. It happens with every VR game but I experience no abnormal statistics in my task manager during this or during any normal PC game. I've tried a different USB port and display port but that doesn't seem to fix it either. I sent a report to Vive and reinstalled all Vive related software.

My log report trace number is: 20210412143608

23 hours ago, francis6774 said:

I've been having this same issue. I tried reinstalling the software and going through the setup processes again but nothing has worked. I keep getting the error code 209: server disconnected. My PC is more than capable of running Beat Saber and it has been since June 2020. A couple days ago it just started happening and doesn't seem to stop. It happens with every VR game but I experience no abnormal statistics in my task manager during this or during any normal PC game. I've tried a different USB port and display port but that doesn't seem to fix it either. I sent a report to Vive and reinstalled all Vive related software.

My log report trace number is: 20210412143608

Please follow these instructions to opt into Beta branch and see if the issue persists, thank you. @francis6774