Can not play any games with Cosmos

MSH

Just got Vive Cosmos a couple of days ago and got it set up without any issues. However, while the setup process is smooth and I can use both SteamVR "room" and VIVEPORT no problem, I can not enter any games in VR mode. When I try it shows the logo of the game in the headset while the game then starts on my monitor. I can not find it as an extra monitor in non-SteamVR games either, so I think it is before that. I can not see it being registered as an extra monitor under screen settings and under Device Manager in Windows I only see Vive drivers under audio. That is despite everything having been updated several times.

I had the same experience with PSVR while trying to connect that earlier, but I never got it solved.

Any suggestions or others with similar experiences? I am almost out of hope :(

Specs:

• Processor: Intel Core i7-8750H six Core Processor (9MB Cache, 2.2Ghz-3.9GHz) 45W
  • Ram: 16GB DDR4 2666MHz
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6

On 2/27/2021 at 2:05 PM, MSH said:

I can not find it as an extra monitor in non-SteamVR games either, so I think it is before that. I can not see it being registered as an extra monitor under screen settings and under Device Manager in Windows I only see Vive drivers under audio. That is despite everything having been updated several times.

I

this made no sense..  you just have to launch a game, and it should show on the headset after the game logo... and it can also show on your monitor... that's all, what are you talking about with the other stuf... so confused

Edited by SanityGaming

• 2 years later...