Controllers shutting down by themself in the middle on the game.

Jotaele

Hi, my Vive was working perfectly until 31 January or 1 Feb...Right now, while I,m playing VR, the controllers power down by themselves, sometimes one, sometimes the two of them... They made the noise like when you end a VR session and they receive the order to shut down. I have to use the system button to turn on the controllers again and if I´m lucky, the game uses them again.But  I can´t play fast action games right now, like Arizona sunshine, pirate trainers etc... one second without controllers and you are dead :P 

Right now, while I,m playing VR, the controllers power down by themselves, sometimes one, sometimes the two of them... They made the noise like when you end a VR session and they receive the order to shut down. I have to use the system button to turn on the controllers again and if I´m lucky, the game uses them again.But  I can´t play fast action games right now, like Arizona sunshine, pirate trainers etc... one second without controllers and you are dead :P 

I have notice that sometimes the headset shutdown temporally and I  see all black for a moment, I never saw this behavior before.But this last happens less often.

I have both full of battery.
I  tried to pair the controllers again, change the USB port for the vive box. turn down the Bluetooth connection, turn down the headset camera, going to steam VR beta and rollback again, uninstall Steam VR and reinstalling. Nothing works. 

I think it could be related to the latest steam VR update.Perhaps from the 31 o 31 jun. update ¿SteamVR Beta Updated (1485823399)?

I would love to know if I can do something or there are more peoples having the same issue and if the development team is aware of this issue.
Thx!
JL

Archived