Wireless adapter stutters and pixilation -

dude_flash

I'm sure this has been around the horn a few times but i cant get my HTC Wireless Adapter to run smoothly - some applications its "OK" but others its unplayable with stuttering, pixilation and grayouts or blackouts completely  - i have scoured the internet and tried every possible idea others have suggested - swapping all available PCI slots, forcing PCIe 3.0 in BIOS, uninstalling and reinstalling steam VR, Vive wirless,  updating drivers and BIOS, relocating antenna to various locations ensuring line of sight - i see others with less powerful hardware boasting flawless results - i have OG Vive running the TPCast wireless and it works flawlessly but im wanting to upgrade to the better resolution of the Vive Pro or the Cosmos ( i do have both, and both the issue with the wireless ) while being wireless - my system specs are as follows..

CPU - i7 9700k Coffee Lake-S ( liquid cooled ) 

MoBo - Gigabyte Z390 UD BIOS vF10j ( forced PCIe v3.0 ) 

GPU - MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio 8G running in  PCIe v3.0 x16

32GB G Skill F4-3000 RAM 

1 TB M.2 Crucial NVMe SSD

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm willing to upgrade hardware if there is a known issue but from what I've found my system should easily run this - thank you