Cosmos keeps crashing both PCs during install

WOLFZILLA

Does anyone else have the same issue with their Cosmos not working and crashing their computer? It's been over a year now, and I still can't get my Vive Cosmos to work. Each and every time I've tried to get it to run or set up it's the same thing. As soon as I try to complete the setup process, the screen will go blank and my PC's fans will start whirling violently. I've looked for solutions on forums, youtube, google, vive's support center, tech support threads and nothing works.  

here are my systems:  

Alieanware Aurora R11 CPU: Intel Core i7-10900K (2.9GHz base, 5.3GHz boost, 16MB cache) Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060. RAM: 32GB Motherboard Windows 10
and 
Asus ROG Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz   2.49 GHz. Nvidia Geforce GTX970 Power Supply: 1000W. Storage: 2TB PCIe NVMe SSD + 2 TB 7200RPM HDD. Windows 10

So far, I've tried the following, that I remember:

Updated, Uninstalled, Re-installed ALL Drivers, USB, NVIDIA,
Re-installed Windows 10
Updated BIOS

Ran "mdsched.exe"
Uninstalled and Re-Installed Vivesetup
Uninstalled Vive Software and ran a DISM and then a SFC

Re-installed Vive Software
Looked at Problem reports on Control Panel
Power-cycled PCs

Power-cycled Vive linkbox

Set Windows Power plan to "high preformance" power plan
disabled Overclocking Utilities

Went to Viveconfig.

Deleted temp files in,

• C:/Users/<USER>/AppData/Local/Temp
  • %localappdata\temp\ViveInstall

Nothing has fixed it. Does anyone have the same the same problem or a solution?

Sorry to use the google translator.

Hi Woofzilla. Well let's start with discarding some things, do you think?

1- Did you try to install the viewer on another pc?. With any other configuration example amd cpu?

2-I notice you tried the usb drivers, but the chipset one? Be careful with Windows 10 updates since the drivers are constantly updated but under Windows in charge. (can be disabled) Install drivers manually.

3-Important fact to see cables if you use a box with a charger and separate cables or the compact linkbox ?. I would recommend you to try that first by turning on the console the box but not the cable that comes out of the viewer. To see if it is a box problem.

4- In nvidia configuration or nvidia control panel leave everything 0, or the option in "control 3d configuration" restore.

Questions an i7 10900k? Does the pc have an integrated video chip? some intel 630 or some intel on video ?.

If this is the case, try to enter bios and leave pciexp as master. of the dedicated graph as the first.