Cosmos Beta release - 1.0.14.0

C.T.

This update causes a loud noise (a fan is responsible, I would guess) to come from my Cosmos Elite after it's been turned on for a couple of minutes. I opted out of this beta and the issue disappeared. Reinstalling it triggered the noise again. 

16 hours ago, Gosbot said:

This update causes a loud noise (a fan is responsible, I would guess) to come from my Cosmos Elite after it's been turned on for a couple of minutes. I opted out of this beta and the issue disappeared. Reinstalling it triggered the noise again. 

I think I have intercepted one of the issue report you send in. The temperature looks fine from the log, can you submit a bug report after the fan is running high in beta?

9 hours ago, C.T. said:

I think I have intercepted one of the issue report you send in. The temperature looks fine from the log, can you submit a bug report after the fan is running high in beta?

Done, the trace number is 20210112000310. @C.T.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

OMG I just saw this Hand Tracking SDK tucked in here.
Just updated to Beta, turned on the requireds and have Hand Tracking Alpha in Neos VR
Thank you folks at Vive for unlocking this feature I don't care but the Beta/Alpha bugs this is amazing.
I love you all so much!!!

Not sure if it's enabled yet but none of the Camera side like room view or room edge and such seem to work, the camera communication fails.

But thank you soooo much!!!
Can't wait til the next update finally I get my full powers!!!!

Edited by darkfyrealgoma

16 hours ago, darkfyrealgoma said:

Dios mío, acabo de ver este SDK de seguimiento de manos escondido aquí.
Acabo de actualizar a Beta, activé los requisitos y tengo Hand Tracking Alpha en Neos VR
Gracias a la gente de Vive por desbloquear esta función No me importa, pero los errores Beta / Alpha son increíbles.
¡¡¡Os quiero tantísimo a todos!!!

No estoy seguro de si está habilitado todavía, pero ninguno del lado de la cámara, como la vista de la habitación o el borde de la habitación, parece funcionar, la comunicación de la cámara falla.

¡¡¡Pero muchas gracias !!!
¡No puedo esperar hasta la próxima actualización, finalmente obtengo todos mis poderes!

You can upload to some type of video of moments not use it but it would be interesting to see it in action.

I just bought oculus quest 2 and finally can play VR game using two hands which is absolutely fundamental, ex. holding gun, etc. 

And my dusty HTC faulty cosmos (which marketing it as below which cheat us well and bought it at launch date)

*Refined inside-out tracking.

*Six camera sensors and the latest software optimisations enhance inside-out tracking accuracy. Supports a wide field of view (FOV) and six-degree-of-freedom (6DoF) for greater freedom of movement.

* And it price at USD 699 😁 more expensive than a PS5 and work like shit....

HTC, you have cheat me well and I will never buy any HTC product in my life anymore, absolutely ! 

Terrible No.1 company which deny their faulty designed Cosmos and never has roadmap to fix the issue (of coz we know it is a design faulty), then do a recall worldwide.

Edited by lam0218

2 hours ago, lam0218 said:

I just bought oculus quest 2 and finally can play VR game using two hands which is absolutely fundamental, ex. holding gun, etc. 

And my dusty HTC faulty cosmos (which marketing it as below which cheat us well and bought it at launch date)

*Refined inside-out tracking.

*Six camera sensors and the latest software optimisations enhance inside-out tracking accuracy. Supports a wide field of view (FOV) and six-degree-of-freedom (6DoF) for greater freedom of movement.

* And it price at USD 699 😁 more expensive than a PS5 and work like shit....

HTC, you have cheat me well and I will never buy any HTC product in my life anymore, absolutely ! 

Terrible No.1 company which deny their faulty designed Cosmos and never has roadmap to fix the issue (of coz we know it is a design faulty), then do a recall worldwide.

If you don't like it, you can return it depending on where you buy it. The next thing is, you already have a quest if you are not interested in htc because you enter the forum you have reviews of the device and the possibility of refund is you. Here we are to help and make the best of it.

12 hours ago, cusa123 said:

If you don't like it, you can return it depending on where you buy it. The next thing is, you already have a quest if you are not interested in htc because you enter the forum you have reviews of the device and the possibility of refund is you. Here we are to help and make the best of it.

I bought in a country which doesn't have return policy. All the sales is finalised and you can't return a product even you don't want it or not suitable for you. I

In my country, for example: even Apple Store has no return policy. 

https://www.apple.com/hk/en/legal/sales-support/sales-policies/retail-hk-en.html

If i live in USA or any countries which has consumer right, i would have been returned it already.....

And also I bought year ago.

Edited by lam0218