New motherboard and wireless issues

joellipenta

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick update:

After chatting with support and ordering the replacement cable on October 27th, it's still not here. They said it could take up to three weeks. It has been over a month. Hopefully it'll arrive before the end of 2020 so I can test wireless again.

• 3 weeks later...

*Update*

I received the replacement cable from Vive's support. Took 6+ weeks but I played tonight for about 2 1/2 hours and got zero blue, gray, or black screens. Everything seemed to be working really well! Fingers crossed that my issue was due to a bad cable. Not sure how much they cost out of warranty, but may be a good idea to offer those for sale to people should they have this issue.

I'll continue to test while I patient await the availability of the 5900x. Can't wait to see how this thing works with that CPU. Thanks, everyone!

• 1 year later...

How to fix the cable network problems of Motherboard – Troubleshooting

We have to check whether the problems are caused either by Motherboard or by internet equipment (modem/Internet cable/wireless share device) or internet service vendors before we solve the Internet problem. 

This troubleshooting only offers the solution to internet dysfunction caused in Motherboard.

For other inquiry about internet equipment / service, please contact the vendors for further information.

The motherboard has Windows 10 install

Desktop has Windows 10 installed

Assume that you keep both Motherboard (A) & PC (B), and connect them to the internet network by wired network, instead of wireless internet:

Both (A) & (B) cannot connect to Internet -> Problems usually result from internet facilities or internet service vendors

(A) cannot connect to internet but (B) is able to connect -> Please refer to the solution below

You might experience the following problems regarding cable network.

• 6 months later...

I got the substitution link from Vive's help. Required 6+ weeks however I played this evening for around 2 1/2 hours and got zero blue, dark, or dark screens. Everything appeared to be functioning admirably!  As a result fingers crossed that my issue was because of a terrible link. Not certain the amount they cost out of guarantee, however might be smart to make those available for purchase to individuals would it be advisable for them they have this issue.