I posted videos available to public Re: New HTC HMD Incoming - they were deleted

CrakeJ

How come these posts were removed - no notification to me, no one telling me I broke rules or anything?

Or was it because I told people they might like to hold off buying the (faulty) Cosmos until they see the new model?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 6:42 PM, Burned_Follower said:

which HMD are you referring to? the cosmos elite? 

No, the plain Cosmos

On 11/6/2020 at 10:09 PM, VibrantNebula said:

@CrakeJ - Sorry - we don't believe that it's a good idea to host rumors or other unconfirmed info on our official forums. It causes confusion and drives questions towards our teams. I hide the post after getting questions about the post from several developers.

Was 100% unrelated to the Cosmos criticism.

Fair enough - though  the information is freely available elsewhere, and it is related to the faulty Cosmos tracking if you're releasing something to perhaps replace it, that has better tracking.

It's a shame your teams don't respond quite as quickly (or at all) to people talking about the awful inside-out tracking of the Cosmos. There are those from the forum team which do their best to respond to the tracking questions, but no one else responds to any requests for information, or to users requesting help or upgrades to remedy the problem. Not a single word.