Dario

VIVE Cosmos OpenXR Developer Preview

@cusa123 Please check here and feel free to give us some inputs. Thanks

On 10/29/2020 at 1:26 PM, cusa123 said:

Hello people. I have the following problem, that not only happens with blender but also with firefox if I want to see something direct. I get a sign that says "blender and underneath it says (waiting or next) like firefox never works".
Is it necessary to install something else? or simply htc doesn't have a suitable support for openxr?

Sorry if I use google translator
Pc: Ryzen 3900x, 32gb ram, 2070s xc ultra, ssd.w10/linux 20.10

Buenas tardes, el problema que tengo que quiero ejecutar blender openxr el tema es que se deja en "esperando" o "siguiente" ya que una escena cubo como un no importa . Prueba la licuadora 2.83.3 a 2.83.8 sin resultados. También el 2.90-2.92 no hay resultados sucede que hace cosas extrañas en el espectador artefactos extraños en el movimiento de la cabeza. También estable y probar steamvr beta 1.15.5. "no se pudo conectar a un tiempo de ejecución de openxr" en la licuadora en algún momento. Como puedes ver, no soy un desarrollador así que no sé qué más puedes información. Lamento el idioma que estoy usando traductor de Google.

01.png

Hola hay alguien en htc que es capaz de responder al menos algo?

On 11/1/2020 at 10:08 PM, C.T. said:

@cusa123 Please check here and feel free to give us some inputs. Thanks

The latest OpenXR runtime for Cosmos does support Blender. Please update if you haven't already.

Hace 17 horas, Darío dijo:

El último tiempo de ejecución de OpenXR para Cosmos es compatible con Blender. Por favor, actualice si aún no lo ha hecho.

Hola Darius. ¿qué actualizar?. Uso de la licuadora de 2.83.6 a 2.92 . Son como 6 versiones de licuadora entre todas las betas. Otro openxr es a través de steamvr como instalo openxr en el PC sólo por vapor o usted tiene cualquier otro método de instalación?

On 11/9/2020 at 4:53 AM, Dario said:

The latest OpenXR runtime for Cosmos does support Blender. Please update if you haven't already.

Darío Thank you very much for your help but in blenderhoy they ask me that I have to install or update Viveport, or Vive Dashboard if I have everything until I am with beta 1.0.13. 
In steamvr I am with 1.15.7 so I don't know how to use it.
 If I can make it work I plan to make a video since I see that there is nothing or everyone uses oculus.

Hi to clarify, please use the private beta code in Vive Console Settings and use code: OPENXRBETADEV00 

Please note that this is the OpenXR runtime for the Vive Cosmos and doesn't use SteamVR.  SteamVR also provides an OpenXR runtime. Just like browsers will ask you to set their browser as the default browser for web content, the same will happen here.

8 hours ago, Dario said:

Hi to clarify, please use the private beta code in Vive Console Settings and use code: OPENXRBETADEV00 

Please note that this is the OpenXR runtime for the Vive Cosmos and doesn't use SteamVR.  SteamVR also provides an OpenXR runtime. Just like browsers will ask you to set their browser as the default browser for web content, the same will happen here.

Thank you very much for the answer but in the blenderchat forum you also have the same problem. I leave link.https://blender.chat/channel/xr

If you would be kind enough to show me where and how to run the code in the console it lives, it would be of great help.