SDK_v1.3.0.9 documentation

Hey,

I noticed the new version of the SDK for Unreal is pretty different from the previous version. Other than the header/module changes, the SRanipal_Eye_Framework is no longer an actor, there are blueprints to start/stop the framework and also options in the Plugin Preferences to automatically start the Framework.

The documentation that comes with the download describes the setup process for 1.1.0.1 and 1.2.0.1. Am I missing something or are these documents just out of date?

Thanks

• Like 1

Both documents in the SDK_v1.3.0.9\03_Unreal\Document\Eye folder ("Document_Unreal.html" and "Getting Started with SRanipal in Unreal Eye.pdf") include the same description to get started. I've attached a picture of this section from the pdf.

1371076622_sranipaldoc.png.6480febcc667206b6db66b10e512cea9.png

The issue is there is no actor named "SRanipal_Eye_Framework" located at "SRanipal C++ Classes/SRanipal/Public" when the 1.3.0.9 plugin is installed in the Unreal Engine. There is no public directory in the SRanipal directory, nor is there a Eye Framework actor in the SRanipalEye directory. There are other differences between the plugin and the documentation I've noted in my original post.

525976645_sranipalplugin.png.a350d548139ec0a33517b2e0dd7c8219.png

Also, as jdevoldere mentioned, a changelog would be nice.

Thanks @Tony PH Lin

• 2 weeks later...