Under 45 fps with Wireless Adapter.

Anyone find a solution to this issue? I have been fighting this framerate issue with the wireless adapter on iRacing since about October as well. Before October I had no issues with holding 90FPS. Works great with the cable(Link box) solid 90FPS but the instant I reinstall the wireless adapter it drops to 50-60 FPS or lower. Also other games like Skyrim and Fall Out 4 have pixelation and frame loss issues. I've completely reset my PC, wiped all drives and clean installed Windows and all HTC Software. I'm literally about to by a Quest 2, I have been happy with my HTC Vive up until this point. 

My hardware is as follows:  

I7 9700K OC to 5.0GHZ

2700MHZ 32GB Ram

RTX2080Ti

6 hours ago, MercilessComa39 said:

Anyone find a solution to this issue? I have been fighting this framerate issue with the wireless adapter on iRacing since about October as well. Before October I had no issues with holding 90FPS. Works great with the cable(Link box) solid 90FPS but the instant I reinstall the wireless adapter it drops to 50-60 FPS or lower. Also other games like Skyrim and Fall Out 4 have pixelation and frame loss issues. I've completely reset my PC, wiped all drives and clean installed Windows and all HTC Software. I'm literally about to by a Quest 2, I have been happy with my HTC Vive up until this point. 

My hardware is as follows:  

I7 9700K OC to 5.0GHZ

2700MHZ 32GB Ram

RTX2080Ti

I just received the replacement cable from the HMD to the wireless adapter. My adapter was still under warranty so support shipped one (took more than 6 weeks to arrive). I am going to test it out later today to see if that helped resolve the issue.

2 hours ago, MercilessComa39 said:

Keep me posted Joellipenta, appreciate it!

@MercilessComa39 I posted this on another thread where I was having the issue. The replacement cable appears to have resolved my issue:

"I received the replacement cable from Vive's support. Took 6+ weeks but I played tonight for about 2 1/2 hours and got zero blue, gray, or black screens. Everything seemed to be working really well! Fingers crossed that my issue was due to a bad cable. Not sure how much they cost out of warranty, but may be a good idea to offer those for sale to people should they have this isssue."