VIVE Focus Stuck at Bootloop. HELP!!

unikty

@Tony PH Lin
Hi, It is Vive Focus. The issue happened after I created and installed a 360 video VR application built using wave sdk 3.1.94. The application previously worked without any problem in another Vive Focus which has System version 5.0.

The issue is with a Vive Focus with System version 4.0. Currently this headset is rebooting continuously when powered on. I've tried factory reset from boot menu, but the problem still persists. 

Is there any way to reset/update the hmd or headset firmware/software when this issue persists? 

yes, I have tried to clear cache and factory reset. via (Recovery menu). but that didn't help.

last thing to do is update from adb. do you guys have the latest version of htc vive focus rom? i couldn't find any download link on internet .

@Tony PH Lin
Yes, I have tried to clear cache and factory reset via Bootloader-Recovery menu. But it didn't help.

I came to know that we can update/reinstall from adb. So, is it possible to reinstall the headset software any other way?  And for that is there any rom available?

Edited by unikty
Change message