The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners: redeeming giveaway

A-Jey

Hi there.

As an Infinity member on yearly subscription plan I've been offered to get The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners free to keep.

I followed the Deal-Link but only get offered the game as Infinity Download or to buy at full price even if I open the Deal try from inside the Viveport App.
I downloaded it now through Infinity download link
It shows up in my library but it doesn't appear under the order history nor under bought games and if I head to the game page it still shows the price for the game.

@C.T. Who can add this to my bought games?

Thanks in advance.

P.s. had very few spare time to use VR during the last months.
Looking forward to tryout the new beta hopefully soon.

@A-Jey - If you access S&S on an account with an active annual membership while the promotional campaign is running, you'll have access to the title in perpetuity. We're working on adjusting our messaging/FAQ to make this a little clearer. The promotion uses Infinity's API backend to verify your subscription status, hence why you access this title by pressing the Infinity download button rather than the paid-download button.

@A-Jey You install and download it via Infinity Play/Launch button, not by adding it to a cart like a paid download since the promotion is tied to Infinity Annual.
To qualify to keep S&S, you need to download S&S and launch the application it at least once while logged into an Infinity account with an active Annual membership during the promotional period. You need to launch the game for at least 1 minute for the system to register the launch. Once you do that, S&S will forever be in your "Infinity" category under your library and you should be able to launch it using the same Infinity play button even if your subscription status changes.

image.thumb.png.169e2ce4ecc825f5131d7703f21a3918.png

• Thanks 1

Is this "offer" only for paid subscribers? I have a yearly subscription that came with the Cosmos and expires in December. Am I eligible this or only new members that didn't get the subscription with the Cosmos?

Cheers!

Fink.

3 hours ago, Fink said:

Is this "offer" only for paid subscribers? I have a yearly subscription that came with the Cosmos and expires in December. Am I eligible this or only new members that didn't get the subscription with the Cosmos?

Cheers!

Fink.

you should be able to play it as long as your account is still in plan.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2020 at 1:20 AM, VibrantNebula said:

@A-Jey You install and download it via Infinity Play/Launch button, not by adding it to a cart like a paid download since the promotion is tied to Infinity Annual.
To qualify to keep S&S, you need to download S&S and launch the application it at least once while logged into an Infinity account with an active Annual membership during the promotional period. You need to launch the game for at least 1 minute for the system to register the launch. Once you do that, S&S will forever be in your "Infinity" category under your library and you should be able to launch it using the same Infinity play button even if your subscription status changes.

image.thumb.png.169e2ce4ecc825f5131d7703f21a3918.png

Thanks for making this cleas.
Then I just did it right with the download.

But I still need to start it once which I haven't done yet and would have missed to do so in time.

• Like 1

I see that my infinity Saints and Sinners now shows up in my VivePort Library as Purchased.  Nice bonus imho.  I've really got a lot of good value out of VivePort Infinity sub over the past year.  I keep adding to my  sub whenever a sale is on and when I purchase extra Vive gear.  Right now I'm good til Aug/2022, lol!

• Like 1

On 10/10/2020 at 2:12 AM, TomCgcmfc said:

I see that my infinity Saints and Sinners now shows up in my VivePort Library as Purchased.  Nice bonus imho.  I've really got a lot of good value out of VivePort Infinity sub over the past year.  I keep adding to my  sub whenever a sale is on and when I purchase extra Vive gear.  Right now I'm good til Aug/2022, lol!

dito.
taking the deals as they coming.

Oct. 2023, mate 😜

And yes: Saints and Sinners now displayed as purchased here too.

Edited by A-Jey
  • Like 1