viveport no games in my library

Zault

For some reason, today none of my games show up in my Viveport Library. I just got the vive last week, didn't have this problem. Now I do. Anyone know how to fix this? I have about 15games, but none show up in the Viveport Library.

Yea I don't know. They show up in my Steam just fine, just not Viveport anymore. It bugs the crap out of me to say the least. On top of, I've still have yet to get my 2 free games and I've been trying to fix the blurry text in it.

Hey . Can I just check some details with you?

Are you logged into the Vive desktop app? Did you at any time logout, then login again? If so, are you sure you logged in with the same login as previously? (Sometimes this can cause apps to 'vanish' - they're actually on different logins.)

As you can tell, you should be able to access any previously downloaded apps via Steam as well, as 'OpenVR' apps. However, we'd like to figure out why you can't see downloaded apps in Viveport, of course.

If you're still chasing your free games, you'll either want to talk to Customer Care (if you purchased from Vive.com directly) or to your retailer.

They just don't appear in my viveport library anymore. As for my free games not, I've not gotten tme yet.

When I go to vive port none of my VR games show up. I can still manage to load up my games via steam.

Hi.

Do the following (for steam games) so that the existing games are scanned again.

Delete all content (.appinfo Files) of the following directory (for Vive desktop app):

C:\ProgramData\HTC\Vive\ApplicationList\

Delete also the Files in the following directory (for Vive Home VR app):

C:\Users\_yourUserName_\AppData\Roaming\HTC\Vive\

After that reboot your PC.

Now start Vive desktop app and/or Vive Home VR app again.

After start it will scann/search the existing games again and will create these Files again.

Don't worry about deleting it. These files are created again (but reboot is needed).

Maybe they got wrong and it does not scann again until they are gone.

This will not help for VIVE port purchases. There is also a way to delete the temporary File of VIVE port purchases but I don't want to advice you that. They are also created again and you can also download it again because VIVE port purchases are in the Download list of your VIVE port purchases (at least until there is a bug in VIVE port, what is not the case as far as I know).

Archived