Cosmos Beta release - 1.0.13.0

In fact, I really feel sorry about all the stuff here. They can't answer or response to their faulty product (which everyone know it need to issue worldwide recall from the beginning) and they need to ignore all those comment. It is really a hard time for their daily job. See them again and again but can't give comment....

Edited by lam0218
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hard to judge how much better this really is... it does feel better, but how much of that "better" feeling is the placebo effect? There still are significant issues with occlusion when moving the cont

Update is better but that doesn't say much, especially compared to other VR headsets like valve index or Rift S.  It's a good direction but consumers definitely don't deserver this type of treatment. 

It is really terrible for a company that can be totally silent and WITHOUT A ROADMAP for FIXING the issue.... It is simply like you bought a new iPhone and then the touchscreen feature never work

3 hours ago, lam0218 said:

HTC is the deadly brand in my list. In my life, I won't buy any HTC products anymore. They will eventually out of the VR market because they made faulty Cosmos and not admit they did.

Maybe you can then stop spamming useless post here. ?? 

Nobody care if you are butthurt

On 12/9/2020 at 1:36 AM, Espi81 said:

Maybe you can then stop spamming useless post here. ?? 

Nobody care if you are butthurt

Very appreciated that you make a new account for it. 😀

As an end user for this Cosmos, I have the right to complain or speak out.

If you don't want to listen or see, just quit it. 😃😃

Edited by lam0218
  • C.T. unfeatured and unpinned this topic