Cosmos Beta release - 1.0.13.0

C.T.

Hi All.

Is there any news on the next Beta update for improvements and enhancements? The last one being several months ago has me wondering if there will still be more work done on the tracking. It is much more stable and very usable now but obviously there is still room for improvement with tracking, are resources and time still being allocated to this device and if so is there any time line for new updates?

Also will we be able to purchase the AR faceplate any time soon? When I bought this device it was advertised that the AR faceplate would become available in coming months for the Cosmos line of products. It this still the case or has that now changed? I realise that companies are within their rights to make changes or cancel products and I can see in other forums that some developers are using it now but it is unclear about what the direction is for the general consumer. I don't have my own company but I would be interested in it from a development point of view.

Any information would be appreciated thanks and please keep the momentum going.

Fink.

Hace 8 minutos, Fink dijo:

Hola a todos.

¿Hay alguna noticia sobre la próxima actualización Beta para mejoras y mejoras? El último ser hace varios meses me hace preguntarme si todavía habrá más trabajo hecho en el seguimiento. Es mucho más estable y muy utilizable ahora, pero obviamente todavía hay espacio para mejorar con el seguimiento, ¿se siguen asignando recursos y tiempo a este dispositivo y si es así hay alguna línea de tiempo para nuevas actualizaciones?

También podremos comprar la placa frontal AR en cualquier momento pronto? Cuando compré este dispositivo se anunció que la placa frontal de AR estaría disponible en los próximos meses para la línea de productos Cosmos. ¿Sigue siendo así o ha cambiado? Me doy cuenta de que las empresas están dentro de sus derechos para hacer cambios o cancelar productos y puedo ver en otros foros que algunos desarrolladores lo están utilizando ahora, pero no está claro cuál es la dirección para el consumidor en general. No tengo mi propia compañía, pero me interesaría desde el punto de vista del desarrollo.

Cualquier información sería apreciada gracias y por favor mantenga el impulso en marcha.

Fink.

No te preocupes aquí que se toman su tiempo para responder. Para el cosmos, no responden a nada ni a nada.

11 minutes ago, cusa123 said:

No te preocupes aquí que se toman su tiempo para responder. Para el cosmos, no responden a nada ni a nada.

That's okay, if they do respond to any of it they do and if they don't they don't. It's just two reasonable questions from one of their customers I can't see any harm in asking.

thanks for your response btw 😉

Fink.

• 2 weeks later...

In fact, I really feel sorry about all the stuff here. They can't answer or response to their faulty product (which everyone know it need to issue worldwide recall from the beginning) and they need to ignore all those comment. It is really a hard time for their daily job. See them again and again but can't give comment....

Edited by lam0218