Laptop adapter

Barbara

you may want to open the tab of configure surround, physX tab from Nvidia control panel to check if any one of the type C is on the 2080 card

And from there, you will just need a decent type C to Display-port converter to use. 

image.png.36589ed193e2fed05a1772b747be87c7.png

(Image just for reference)

• Thanks 1

@Barbara - All of those laptop models on that spec matrix are claming that that USB port supports DP and it looks like your port is hardware to talk with the Nvidia card. This is a best case scenario for a USB-C port; most laptop USB-C ports aren't wired this way because it's expensive.

We've seen success with the following two adapters:

If you can't source either of these two where you're geographically located, you want to hunt for an adapter that lists the following specs: Displayport 1.2 (or greater support), support for 4K@60Hz, and if ideally support for >20gbps bandwidth.

• Thanks 1

Thank you. I ordered the club 3D one from Newegg earlier today. I should have it in a day or 2. I am really anxious to see how Half life Alyx plays on newer gen. I am currently hooked to an x99  5930k 980ti. It does OK but there is choppiness and slow downs at times. My left hand is also invisible for some reason. I can see the hardware in game attached to it but no skin texture on it.