OG Vive Cosmos Updates?

Patrik

Will there be any updates on this headset to improve tracking and Performance? Or has this headset been canceled to all future updates and fixes?

Will it be possible to get my money back even if i had this headset longer then 12 months? Can i get my money back if the headset is not "working proper" and be course its broken?

4 hours ago, Patrik said:

Will there be any updates on this headset to improve tracking and Performance? Or has this headset been canceled to all future updates and fixes?

Will it be possible to get my money back even if i had this headset longer then 12 months? Can i get my money back if the headset is not "working proper" and be course its broken?

I doubt any updates regarding tracking for the OG cosmos will be coming out until covid has been stamped out. There hasn't been any since it was in full swing so i doubt, only been software and ui updates since. Considering they are still revising and sellings the og cosmos, they must think they can fix it.

As for refund depends on how strong your ombudsman game is. In simple nowhere will give you a refund straight up for just a simple claim of tracking. You will have to start tickets and conversations with both Vive and the place of purchase to show proof you have tried everything first, then put in your want for a return and wait for them to get back to you with mostly a no then escalate to your countries consumers ombudsman with the tickets and transcripts that you have reached out to both sides. It will also be viable to go back through some of these posts where Vive representatives have stated they will continue to work on tracking updates and use that for your case.