fransan

ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 + HTC vive = HDMI issue. Help

I don't know what a G14 is, but I have the Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Super. Two HDMI and Two Display Ports.

They covered up unused ports with shields that are incredibly tough to remove.  So when I went looking for ports and almost broke these shields trying to pry them off, I figured they were permanent and there was nothing behind them.  Should have hunted down a spec sheet for my graphics card instead.

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, SuperTRev said:

I don't know what a G14 is, but I have the Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Super. Two HDMI and Two Display Ports.

They covered up unused ports with shields that are incredibly tough to remove.  So when I went looking for ports and almost broke these shields trying to pry them off, I figured they were permanent and there was nothing behind them.  Should have hunted down a spec sheet for my graphics card instead.

Please read the thread subject. The thread is about the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 laptop and its support for the HTC vive.

@Captain Obvious There is no documentation on more than one display port on the Asus ROG G14 fromthe specs. There is an extra HDMI port, which has proven not to work well with the GPU when used with the HTC vive.

Edited by GuySoft

Please read Captian Obvious's post.  He quoted me in his comment.  👌🍒