Cosmos Beta release - 1.0.12.10

C.T.
Message added by C.T.

We are collecting feedback for newly added feature - desktop mode.
Please kindly leave your comment here 🙂 

Thanks

5 hours ago, Fresh_Zin said:

is there a way for me to go back to version 1.0.10.7? I feel that all versions after that I had a loss of performance in tracking

Please PM me for more assistant on your request.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 2:07 AM, C.T. said:

right click should be bumper key "A"/"X".  try it 

Sorry meant left click (must have dyslexia of the digit) also just tried it again from VR in the Epic Launcher without opening  project and also no interaction. Must be the way some application hadle the mouse maybe?

Fink

On 7/24/2020 at 1:00 PM, Fink said:

Sorry meant left click (must have dyslexia of the digit) also just tried it again from VR in the Epic Launcher without opening  project and also no interaction. Must be the way some application hadle the mouse maybe?

Fink

Need to clarify one thing, are you trying to launch project in Epic launcher but failed becoz hard to double click? 
I just try it, it seems to work fine, just hard to simulate the double clicks with our desktop mirror. 

22 hours ago, C.T. said:

Need to clarify one thing, are you trying to launch project in Epic launcher but failed becoz hard to double click? 
I just try it, it seems to work fine, just hard to simulate the double clicks with our desktop mirror. 

Hi @C.T. 

Yes I tried both from within the project and also before opening one. I tried again and this time I was able to get responses under both conditions though the left click can be a bit tricky at times but yes it does work. Also tried NVIDIA control panel and this time it worked as well. Perhaps when I reported it something was going on in the background without my realizing it, doing normal PC tasks in VR can take some acclimatization I guess. There is a option to single click in the File Explorer folder options I might try that and see how it goes.

Thanks for checking

Cheers! Fink. 

Just curious if there are any new updates coming soon? Maybe new features for the Lens desktop mode (second monitor view, volume control). Inside out tracking is now vastly improved  and very usable with the exception of close to the head. Also is there any news on the AR face plates? Are they still in development and would it require base stations to work?

Fink

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Fink said:

Hi @C.T.

There was no new update this month. I was wondering if there will be any further tracking improvements or have you reached the end of what is possible with this tech?

Thanks

fink

Ya, I think all us OG Cosmos owners, esp. ones like me that pre-ordered 11 months ago, would like to know this.

Edited by TomCgcmfc
  • Like 2