Can't get camera working with Cosmos with Elite faceplate and wireless

JonStatt

I own a cosmos elite with the wireless adaptor and I was able to turn on the camera with the elite faceplate , only in your HMD

If you double tap the left side botton on your HMD you can switch to the camera which are really low pixel , double tap again to go back on pc input , unknow if is from the last beta version (1.0.14.3 beta) or include in the  regular version since i put the beta version for testing something with openXR just i can see what the camera see

Also forget about limited to HMD , I was able to see it on my computer screen if you go in your setting and see what you see in your HMD , you can clearly see the camera

photo_2021-04-25_03-20-05.jpg

Edited by thesweetiger

Just an update on this discovery , the UVC camera is clearly used in this process.
first it stop working if i disable the device in the ddevice manager , two the vive console increase of 2% when i turn on the camera and if I do heavy load the camera can freeze like every game , I'm curious why the camera stay grey in the setting when is working

I'm not be able to use it with third party apps like OBS or MPC

On 4/25/2021 at 3:26 PM, thesweetiger said:

Just an update on this discovery , the UVC camera is clearly used in this process.
first it stop working if i disable the device in the ddevice manager , two the vive console increase of 2% when i turn on the camera and if I do heavy load the camera can freeze like every game , I'm curious why the camera stay grey in the setting when is working

I'm not be able to use it with third party apps like OBS or MPC

Thank you for this, I hope they get the cameras working like on the vive and vive pro with the nice lines and grid. Additinally it would be cool to use the side cameras just to see what that's like. To use it in obs you can mirror the screen in the vive software and when the camera is enabled it will show that otherwise IDK.

• Like 1