zardosch

saccade recognition function?

Hello,

For my project simulation, I'm planning to spawning an object--in unity-- at the position during saccade; the position will be at the coordinate between two fixation.

1. I wonder if saccade recognition functionality --or similar one--existed in SRanipal SDK?
  2. If not, how can I capture the final gaze-point (x, y,  z) --where in the user looking at?

I'm quite new in unity and c# programming; hence I'd be appreciated if you would be more elaborate in your answers!

Thank you very much and Regards,

@Daniel_Y @Corvus

@zardosch

1. Currently the SRanipal SDK does not have a saccade recognition feature.

2. Please download the SDK and check the included documentation and samples for more information about gaze direction.

@Corvus

Thank you very much for your reply!

I'm coming from none-computer science background; Could you please send me a code snippet or give me a hint how can I extract the gaze_direction_normalized value.

Thanks in advance!

57 minutes ago, zardosch said:

@Corvus

Thank you very much for your reply!

I'm coming from none-computer science background; Could you please send me a code snippet or give me a hint how can I extract the gaze_direction_normalized value.

Thanks in advance!

There are sample code supported in C/Unity/Unreal enclosed in SRanipal  SDK . Are you able to access it?

@zardosch There is sample code in the  "Vive-SRanipal-Unity-Plugin.unitypackage" found in the SDK download. There is a folder called "Sample" included.