tonton

cosmos faix pas d éffort

😡 bonjour combien de temps nous allons encore  attendre pour le tracking 

a chaque mise a jour il y a rien qui change  meme pas  le home du cosmos il y a vraiment rien de rien

pour un casque a 799 euro c est abuser il fond rien juste=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ vendre du matériels le max de tune 

😍 sur oculus il y a beaucoup + option le hand tracking et moins chère que du réve  ça c est de la nouveauté 😍

😡 le cosmos faix rien pourquoi avoir m y le cosmos en vente il veaux pas son prix il devrai couter 300 euro 

en + avec tout les accessoire qui coute de l argents c est abuser moi c est fini le HTC VIVE

le cosmos devrai re tomber sur terre avec tout c est accessoires de merde avec un casque qui fonctionne pas correctement 

avec leur 6 camera de merde  

une belle carotte le COSMOS 

Ok, firstly you would probably get more responses if you posted in English.

You seem to post these rants about the tracking every so often. I'm not sure this is a productive use of the forums.

The tracking has improved a lot since I purchased the Cosmos. It's not perfect but it is a lot better. The recent beta appears to be a step backwards in some areas, but I understand that the engineers wanted to soak test the update.

Have you submitted issue reports detailing what you are seeing? Everyone's setup is different so it is really important that as many people send these traces in to HTC. Put "rd_log_request" in the details alongside a description of the tracking issues you are seeing.

Comparing Facebook to HTC is not entirely fair as the latter has enormous developer resources to call upon.

However I do agree that the external tracking faceplate is too expensive. I'm waiting for a sale before I buy.

• Like 1