Cosmos Beta release - 1.0.12.3

C.T.

This is probably the worst product i've ever bought for that much money and the software does 95% of making this HMD awful till today. I have to do a new room-setup for every times of day because of lightening conditions change. The stupid software refuse to log into the game even i just want to do sim-racing, so just need very basic motion without controller-tracking. The tracking of the controllers are worse than on release, but now saving too much battery instead. I will never ever buy anything from HTC and always will suggest people to go for other brands. Why it's not even possible to turn the room-tracking off so in can go sim-racing without your software-terror? Why i can't enable this most stupid piece of junk to connect to my games ALWAYS? But thanks to HTC i'm finished with VR anyway and play on my HG90 instead. It has even the better FOV. 

Edited by danyelgrenzer@gmx.de

14 hours ago, manudu78 said:

htc nul nul nul a me degouté de la VR   et en plus ici sur le forum que des propos limite raciste contre les français !!!! 

retour a la 1.0.11.2:hmd_cosmos:😪

You few (thankfully) French-only posters are the racist ones imho.  Coming onto an English based forum and disregarding this seems to me to say that you are the racists.  English races are inferior so you refuse to post in their language. 

To be honest, I could not care less.  Post what and however you want. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, manudu78 said:

htc nul nul nul a me degouté de la VR   et en plus ici sur le forum que des propos limite raciste contre les français !!!! 

retour a la 1.0.11.2:hmd_cosmos:😪

Hoe zou U het vinden als iedereen hier in het Nederlands zou schrijven?

Oder doch lieber Deutsch?

Talvez você prefira português?

Điều tốt nhất là nếu mọi người viết tiếng Anh trên một diễn đàn tiếng Anh!

• Like 2

LOL I like how some folks are quick to put down something that hasn't even been out a yr yet, no faith at all, basicly folks are saying that ppl at HTC are to lazy and stupid and sry to care wat we think or ideas we put out for them, lmao keep thinking that, and for those who think the tracking is worse now then at launch is sadly mistaking, ive been keeping up with the cosmos since before it was released and I will say THEY HAVE MADE ALOT OF PROGRESS, it takes freaking time to work these issues out, and on top of the pandemic, wth do u expect, ive even seen post of the rift s having problems or something someone doesn't like, but hey that's yalls opinion great others know how u think and feel lol, GOOD WORK HTC keep it up, yall will come on top, yall have a great and safe yr :)

• Like 3

I just want to say the latest firmware offers a much better experience in playing Pavlov. Not perfect, but it's been improved A LOT. Months ago my gun would just float around and it's literally unplayable, now I can aim through the scope of a sniper.

Still a lot needs to be done, yes. But hey, yeah, just want to say thanks for the continuous work.

• Like 3