Cosmos Beta release - 1.0.12.2

C.T.

I really hope you guys focus on the tracking because it seems to be getting worse every update. My problem with the tracking in my experience is because of the lighting issue. I can have a full house of lights lit up and still see that stupid lighting error wich throws my tracking way off. I had 60 watt bulbs and thought maybe that wasn't bright enough so upgraded to 100 watt and you know what...the problem is still there. This is unbelievable! No excuse at all. 

🥶 tien voila la nouvel mise a jour pour le tracking cosmos  attend c est pas  fini tu dois acheter la façade avant 219 euro + le cosmos 799 euro + les 2 manettes 288 euro  + les 2 station de base 398 euro ===1704 euro 

meme pas une petite mise a jour pour le tracking non plus le------ hand tracking pourtant 6 camera 

il y a rien de nouveau sur le cosmos que de l argent =$$$$$$$$$$$$$

j aurais du acheter le OCULUS QUEST il y a tout le hand tracking + option +des objet dans le home + changer de home 

ça c est du nouveau et beaucoup moins chère 

voila la belle carotte

@C.T. still have version 1.0.12.2 installed and things seem better while using the HMD freeze/lag causing the application/game to do the same.  Still, the tracking is the best I have personally experienced on the Cosmos to date!  🤞🏽 Fingers crossed moving forward.. 

On 5/9/2020 at 4:32 PM, AlexZemtsov said:

Confirmed. Trace No 20200509082654

Sorry, I'd like to check the performance lag log from Beta channel.
Could you submit one another for me?

Thanks, 

@C.T. To be straight up honest.  I doubt the game performance/HMD lag has much to do with HTC staff.  I'm thinking it has to do SteamVR.  Seeing how in a number of reddit post about every HMD (Valve Index, Rift(s), and Vive(s) have all had application/game performance issues when dealing with SteamVR.  

Vive Software 1.0.12.2

SteamVr Software 1.12.2

Edited by Subzer0
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Subzer0 said:

@C.T. To be straight up honest.  I doubt the game performance/HMD lag has much to do with HTC staff.  I'm thinking it has to do SteamVR.  Seeing how in a number of reddit post about every HMD (Valve Index, Rift(s), and Vive(s) have all had application/game performance issues when dealing with SteamVR.  

Vive Software 1.0.12.2

SteamVr Software 1.12.2

I'm also seeing some performance complaints on SteamVR community on other headset. 
But even so, I have to make sure cosmos side is okay.

Thanks for the comment though. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, C.T. said:

Sorry, I'd like to check the performance lag log from Beta channel.
Could you submit one another for me?

Thanks, 

Tested in the game Elite Dangerous

Beta - 20200511105148

Public - 20200511112709

Thanks

• Like 1