Vive Developer - Double image with head movement

michael.jones147

Hello,

I am integrating the Vive into a commercial simulation engine, and I am having an issue with the image in the headset. When I move my head, the image is doubled in each eye. I have created my own monoscopic mode, so the same image is in both eyes. When I close one eye and move my head, I can still see the image getting doubled in just that one eye. It is like the current frame is rendered, and then the previous frame is rendered on top of the current frame at 50% opacity.

Any suggestions?

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

wrote:

Hello,

I am integrating the Vive into a commercial simulation engine, and I am having an issue with the image in the headset. When I move my head, the image is doubled in each eye. I have created my own monoscopic mode, so the same image is in both eyes. When I close one eye and move my head, I can still see the image getting doubled in just that one eye. It is like the current frame is rendered, and then the previous frame is rendered on top of the current frame at 50% opacity.

Any suggestions?

Mike

Hi Mike, I sent you a message directly to get more details about your project so that we can investigate this issue for you. Thanks.

Archived