Bring Elite to MEXICO AMAZON!

I am currently stuck in mexico cause of the covid 19, but I really want to buy this and it seems amazon isnt shipping to mexico! anyway you guys can get this going? I wanted to get a index but dont wanna wait the long line... and I finally made up my mind to get the cosmo elite and amazon isnt shipping to mexico... Help please. :(

15 hours ago, Venomdank420 said:

I am currently stuck in mexico cause of the covid 19, but I really want to buy this and it seems amazon isnt shipping to mexico! anyway you guys can get this going? I wanted to get a index but dont wanna wait the long line... and I finally made up my mind to get the cosmo elite and amazon isnt shipping to mexico... Help please. 😞

Good luck with that, I'm still waiting for them to sell it in the UK.

If britain doesn't have it, god forbid when mexico will ever have it!

Edited by SanityGaming

@Venomdank420 Unfortunately Amazon isn't accepting shipment of "non-essential" items to it's fulfillment centers. It's an extremely complex and fluid situation and we don't have any say in the matter as it's entirely dictated by Amazon and local/federal governments. The recommendation would be to purchase from Vive.com or a different authorized retailer because we're simply a single product to Amazon and they're dealing with logistics complexities across their entire inventory of hundreds of thousands of items.

That said, I don't think Elite is available in Mexico from Vive.com or any authorized redistributor. I believe it's been a hard region to bring sales and support online for due to regulations.