deniedbyalstate

HTC needs to be held accountable

Pretty sure HTC have given this headset up as a dead duck now. All the updates were just to string people along until their headset was beyond the return period.

Agree that they should be sued over this for people who still have it and have given up on the updates (which I think is most people now). Given the advertising they did on release it would be an easy win for the consumer. Luckily I managed to get a full refund a while back and (guess what) I bought an Index. Even with the cable, an overhead pulley system did the trick for me. I read something that Valve have patented a wireless VR peripheral and if true, I think it would be a final nail for HTC in this industry. Pretty sure Wireless is why most people would even consider their first Cosmos now.

Personally, I would never buy from them again over this debacle.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lam0218 said:

Look at how Apple handle things because Apple value its customer. If Apple made thing which has flaw, Lawsuit in the way. And Apple always admit it and give replacement or free repair program. And then Bose which do worldwide recall for its sleepbud. 

And Look at what HTC do....you never can imagine how a company can act like this. No promise, no roadmap for fix, just nothing, completely silence....

.... apple is not consumer friendly, they place placebo fans that doesn't blow air on any anything in their laptops which then just die later from over heating expecting the consumer to bring it back to charge them to repair it.