Having trouble redeeming Half-Life: Alyx from your Cosmos Elite bundle code?

chihyi

On 5/14/2020 at 9:57 AM, stvnxu said:

"If an aussie wanted to upgrade their current OG Vive setup. the Vive Pro headset-only would be the better option imho." - I don't disagree with this given the current promo. In addition, I believe Vive Pro is discontinued here in North America already so... it's a rare item! 

Thanks for your honest assessment mate.  The Vive Pro is becoming very scarce in many places, probably for a good reason.  It's the best PCVR headset that Vive has ever made and probably the very best PCVR headset out there right now imho.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I never got my Alyx code, I entered the code it showed Vive Port 6 months to the right and Alyx on the Left clicked viveport and was never given the option to redeem Alyx afterward wtf?

Edited by demonslayer

1 hour ago, demonslayer said:

I never got my Alyx code, I entered the code it showed Vive Port 6 months to the right and Alyx on the Left clicked viveport and was never given the option to redeem Alyx afterward wtf?

Pretty sure you need to enter the code for Alyx within Steam.  Just google 'how to redeem game codes on steam' and you will find simple instructions how to do this;

How to activate Steam Game Key/Code
  1. Launch Steam and log into your account.
  2. Go to Games then click on Activate a Product on Steam...
  3. Enter the code you purchased.
  4. Go to your Steam game library, highlight the game, and click install.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 12:35 PM, VibrantNebula said:

@demonslayer I've PM'ed you with instructions on whom to contact for support

From my Elite headset only purchase, I chose the 6 month Viveport option as well thinking I could get HL:A afterwards, but I don't see any way to get it? Trying the code again on the redemption website just says code has already been redeemed.

Is the promo code only for Viveport or HL:A, but not both?

• 4 months later...