Half Life: ALYX

TheotheLion

I purchased my COSMOS Elite a couple of days ago and it arrived yesterday.

It says I should have gotten a code for ALYX inside the box. I did use the Viveport Code that's on the blue cover card when you open the box, and I was looking around on other forum posts trying to see how to get the game.

I've seen others keep getting told by support that the code in the box give the Infinity unlock as well as ALYX, but that isn't true. It seems like some individuals are having luck posting in the forums, so here we are.

I can provide any proof/information as requested.

Thanks!

When I went to the website to redeem I put in the one code and it gave both VivePort Infinity and HL:Alyx codes, you then can redeem the VP:Infinity within that app and HL:Alyx on steam the same way you would any other game (go to your library add a game in bottom left corner)

If you're having trouble don't hesitate to contact customer support I've had to and they're really really helpful

Edited by JohnyDL

Hi JohnyDL,

If I have already input the code, is there somewhere I can view the Half Life code? Or am I unable to find it again?

Is there a page in Viveport where I can view the products I have, such as the Half Life code?

Thank you for the help,

TtL