Is there a list of "Full-Body" Games?

This the the type of task that's currently best left to crowdsourcing as Steam's developer console lacks any compatibility checkbox to indicate full body tracking support. In lieu of an API driven methodology, this is best left to crowdsourcing at the moment as it would be a huge task to maintain a list. The most comprehensive list I've seen on this topic is this list. It saw alot of use when Knuckles launched but it seems to have fallen into disuse as the surge of launch activity has given way to regular daily activity. I really wish this list got more love - it's really helpful. I'd also note that a huge portion of content which has full body tracking are enterprise or otherwise private tools/apps that are not available to the public. Tools like Ikinema Orion are heavily used by Indie devs for MoCap.

6 hours ago, VibrantNebula said:

This the the type of task that's currently best left to crowdsourcing as Steam's developer console lacks any compatibility checkbox to indicate full body tracking support. In lieu of an API driven methodology, this is best left to crowdsourcing at the moment as it would be a huge task to maintain a list. The most comprehensive list I've seen on this topic is this list. It saw alot of use when Knuckles launched but it seems to have fallen into disuse as the surge of launch activity has given way to regular daily activity. I really wish this list got more love - it's really helpful. I'd also note that a huge portion of content which has full body tracking are enterprise or otherwise private tools/apps that are not available to the public. Tools like Ikinema Orion are heavily used by Indie devs for MoCap.

I totally agree, it would be really great if some form of official website or something was update on a regular basis that would list all games.  And thanks for the link/site by the way, it helps a lot!

When you can't get out much and do physical activities being indoors and using full body sure helps!