No DP on Asus FX505D what adaptor should I use? Cosmos Elite.

@egolikeness

• Cosmos wired requires a Displayport 1.2+ compatible port because of the resolution of the panels. This is the standard Cosmos variant.
  • The wireless Cosmos is a desktop-only add on that takes an existing Cosmos and makes it wireless via an accessory. That requires a desktop motherboard with an available PCI-E slot. There is no way to get it to work with laptops.
  • As far as I can tell, if using Vive hardware - you'd be limited to the original Vive as that's the only HDMI headset we ever made.

Hello, I have a similar issue. I am running a NIVDIA GTX 1060 Max Q on a Dell G3 Laptop.  I was told I should use a Display to Thunderbolt adaptor.  Do these exist?  Does the make sense?  Work it work? 

On 4/11/2020 at 12:04 AM, Marc G said:

Hello, I have a similar issue. I am running a NIVDIA GTX 1060 Max Q on a Dell G3 Laptop.  I was told I should use a Display to Thunderbolt adaptor.  Do these exist?  Does the make sense?  Work it work? 

Just checked the product spec on Dell, G3 1060 should have one Type-C which can also serves as DP port from 1060 card.
However, you should also double check your Nvidia control panel -> configure surround, physX to see if your Type C is coming through the 1060 as spec stated.

image.thumb.png.ef39aafaa347180b30b5f3a641c416f7.png

image.png.9b2c1d38baf846006a75be1389da0b50.png