Internettoast

Redemtion code not working for Half Life: Alyx

@Xaffekt - Apologies on the issue. I've created a ticket for you to get this resolved. Please check your email used to sign into this forum account. The support team will reach out shortly requesting information to verify your purchase. Once verified, you'll be able to redeem your half life alyx. Again, apologies for this initial issue. Thanks for your patience!

@Docnocternal - Thanks for the kind words and feedback ❤️ We are aware of this issue and working towards a solution. 

Dear Vive,

Exactly the same problem, I got my 2 months Infinty subscription with my new Vive Pro but am now unable to get Half-Life. Code already redeemed the system says.

I contacted your helpdek already twice, took >24 hours to answer with an answer that was totally unhelpful. Can you please contact me as well to get this resolved. Many thanks!

Hi @JvS68,

Apologies on the issue you're experiencing. Could you share with me the ticket number you got when contacting our helpdesk and I'll look into it for further escalation. Please have your order confirmation ready.

Thanks,
Steve

Hello,

I have the same problem, can't reedem my code to get Half-Life after reedeming viveport subscription. Can you help me with it too?

I have the same problem, can't redeem my code to get Half-Life after redeeming viveport subscription. Can you help me with it too?

I just bought vive cosmos and it only gave me the redeem offer of 6 months and I cant find how to get half life 

On 9/5/2020 at 4:51 AM, Mosuna14 said:

I just bought vive cosmos and it only gave me the redeem offer of 6 months and I cant find how to get half life 

I remember that only Cosmos Elite bundled with Half Life