Error 009 while turning on

Raysangar

1 hour ago, Raysangar said:

Hello Shen!

I've installed the drivers and it seems like the USB port error has gone, but it still keeps failing to turn on. This time the error that always prompt is the code 210. Any idea about how to fix this? Restarting the VIVE Console app doesn't seem to work as suggested on the support website. I've reported a new ticket to upload new logs (2020040813235).

About the GPU, I am waiting to receive a new one, but I don't know when I will receive it due to this unfortunate virus situation. So I wanted to test the headset to make sure that it works fine.

Thank you! 

Great. In regards to error 210 are you using any adapters or 3rd party cables to connect your Cosmos? Are your Nvidia drivers up to date?

6 minutes ago, Shen Ye said:

Great. In regards to error 210 are you using any adapters or 3rd party cables to connect your Cosmos? Are your Nvidia drivers up to date?

I'm using the original cables and I've just installed the latest drivers and the error persists 

1 minute ago, Raysangar said:

I'm using the original cables and I've just installed the latest drivers and the error persists 

Okay we will take a look at the logs - could you do another report issue so we have the logs with the latest nvidia drivers please? Thanks!

1 hour ago, Shen Ye said:

Okay we will take a look at the logs - could you do another report issue so we have the logs with the latest nvidia drivers please? Thanks!

Sure, I've done it. The code is 20200408163740

Than you again for your time. I really appreciate it!

48 minutes ago, Raysangar said:

Sure, I've done it. The code is 20200408163740

Than you again for your time. I really appreciate it!

Okay, looks like that card is straight up incompatible due to certain dependencies when it comes Direct Mode. Your new GPU should fix this (we checked the logs and that was the only cause of the error), let us know if you have any issues when you install the new GPU.

1 hour ago, Shen Ye said:

Okay, looks like that card is straight up incompatible due to certain dependencies when it comes Direct Mode. Your new GPU should fix this (we checked the logs and that was the only cause of the error), let us know if you have any issues when you install the new GPU.

Perfect, thanks for the info. I'll let you know once I get the new GPU

• Like 1

On 4/8/2020 at 7:33 PM, Shen Ye said:

Hi! The new GPU has just arrived and now everything works perfectly. Thank you so much for all the help!

• Like 2