Vive Cosmos Elite, Can you flip the display output?

Message added by C.T.

For those of you still seeing upside down issues with Elite Headset.

1. Make sure your GPU is supported, Link
2. Make sure your GPU driver is up to date
3. Make sure you are connected to the DP from GPU
    Best way to check it is referring to the user manual, or turn on NVIDIA control panel -> config surround, physX page.

If above are checked out and you are still getting the error, feel free to PM me with trace number of issue number for direct support.

Thanks

26 minutes ago, ceding said:

Also, Vive Console kept asking update GPU driver to the latest, but my driver version 26.20.11000.13587 is already the latest.

Your case is a little bit special, I'll release one workaround to you in private soon

22 minutes ago, SwankyKrab said:

I have the same problem display is upside down. Everything works perfectly but it’s upside down.  Any ideas on a fix of those listed didn’t work?

Would you send in one issue report via Vive console?

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue as posted. Brand new Vive Cosmos Elite Headset is displaying Inverted. Vive Console is giving me Error 205 about GPU driver. AMD Radeon 5700 XT Up-to-date as of 5/1/20.  SteamVR's "Display VR View" is showing appropriate orientation. Under Manage SteamVR Add-Ons in SteamVR settings there is only Gamepad Support and htc_rr

6 hours ago, UnknownHero said:

Same issue as posted. Brand new Vive Cosmos Elite Headset is displaying Inverted. Vive Console is giving me Error 205 about GPU driver. AMD Radeon 5700 XT Up-to-date as of 5/1/20.  SteamVR's "Display VR View" is showing appropriate orientation. Under Manage SteamVR Add-Ons in SteamVR settings there is only Gamepad Support and htc_rr

Could you try a complete reinstall of the Vive Software? 

If that doesn't help, use the Report Issue function and send over a trace number

3 hours ago, Shen Ye said:

Could you try a complete reinstall of the Vive Software? 

If that doesn't help, use the Report Issue function and send over a trace number

Haha just did the reinstall this morning. All good now. I guess something just didn't install properly.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issues reported here. I'm 20+ hours into troubleshooting and have tried everything from reinstalling to manually editing configuration files with no result. No errors are being thrown unless there's something in the logs somewhere, no devices are disabled, for all intents and purposes everything on the computer software end appears to be functioning perfectly but my vr headset's display is mirrored vertically. My system report is as follows. Please tell me I've missed something obvious like a moron so I can get this working. :)

SteamVR-2020-05-14-PM_03_30_57.txt

1 minute ago, Ampersand Tilde said:

I'm having the same issues reported here. I'm 20+ hours into troubleshooting and have tried everything from reinstalling to manually editing configuration files with no result. No errors are being thrown unless there's something in the logs somewhere, no devices are disabled, for all intents and purposes everything on the computer software end appears to be functioning perfectly but my vr headset's display is mirrored vertically. My system report is as follows. Please tell me I've missed something obvious like a moron so I can get this working. :)

SteamVR-2020-05-14-PM_03_30_57.txt 1.78 MB · 0 downloads

Could use the Report Issue function in Vive Console and send over the trace number please?