picture shaking when trying to activate camera

nemesis147a

Hi guys 

I have this weird issue where  my external camera does not seem to work 

I purchased  the VIVE COSMOS yesterday and have had the issue since i installed the software 

Basically when I try and complete the VIVE initial room set-up the picture shacks all over the place for the whole duration of the setup.

I got through that so its working for the most part but when i double click the right VIVE button the picture just moves and shacks all around 

if i double click the button it goes back to normal smooth operation

basically the out-side view camera just does not seem to work and causes the picture to shake around randomly,

any ideas?

thanks all

1 hour ago, nemesis147a said:

Hi guys 

I have this weird issue where  my external camera does not seem to work 

I purchased  the VIVE COSMOS yesterday and have had the issue since i installed the software 

Basically when I try and complete the VIVE initial room set-up the picture shacks all over the place for the whole duration of the setup.

I got through that so its working for the most part but when i double click the right VIVE button the picture just moves and shacks all around 

if i double click the button it goes back to normal smooth operation

basically the out-side view camera just does not seem to work and causes the picture to shake around randomly,

any ideas?

thanks all

This doesn't sound normal to me.

Can you file one issue report via Vive console and attention to Caesar - RD_Log_Request? 

Thanks,