Cosmos Beta release - 1.0.11.1

C.T.

@tonton You multitude (6x on this last page already!) of rants are not helping anyone and are a bit annoying.  Maybe give this a rest for a while and just enjoy your Rift cv1.  Monitor this forum and if you see any new updates that others report improvements with, try them out and comment on them.  Thanks mate.

Edited by TomCgcmfc
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, TomCgcmfc said:

@tonton You multitude (6x on this last page already!) of rants are not helping anyone and are a bit annoying.  Maybe give this a rest for a while and just enjoy your Rift cv1.  Monitor this forum and if you see any new updates that others report improvements with, try them out and comment on them.  Thanks mate.

Hello @tonton

Je rebondis sur le post de @TomCgcmfc, parce que quelque part il à un peu raison, je comprends ta frustration, moi aussi quelque part je me dis que pour le prix c'est un peu vache, et en plus moi le mien, j'ai déjà quelques pixels morts, mais j'en fais pas une maladie.

j'ai rien dit jusqu'à maintenant, mais là franchement, c'est tiré sur la corde, tes appréciations sont peut-être (surement) justifiées mais on à tous compris que tu était déçu, a bon entendeur.....

Désolé pour nos amis anglophone, mais j'ai pas le courage de traduire .......

• Like 1

Sorry for our English-speaking friends, but I don't have the courage to translate because my post is not translatable!
A little google translate effort you will understand why!

9 hours ago, NRip said:
Sorry for our English-speaking friends, but I don't have the courage to translate because my post is not translatable!

Ya, you have to luv Google Translate.  It produces this;

Hello @tonton

I bounce on the post of @TomCgcmfc, because somewhere there for a little reason, I understand your frustration, I also somewhere I tell myself that for the price it is a little cow, and in addition me mine, i already have a few dead pixels, but I'm not making it a disease.

I have not said anything until now, but there frankly, it is pulled on the rope, your assessments are perhaps (surely) justified but we all understood that you were disappointed, a good hearer .....

Sorry for our English-speaking friends, but I don't have the courage to translate ....... I bounce on the post of @TomCgcmfc, because somewhere there for a little reason, I understand your frustration, I also somewhere I tell myself that for the price it is a little cow, and in addition me mine, i already have a few dead pixels, but I'm not making it a disease. I have not said anything until now, but there frankly, it is pulled on the rope, your assessments are perhaps (surely) justified but we all understood that you were disappointed, a good hearer ..... Sorry for our English-speaking friends, but I don't have the courage to translate .......

• Like 1

On 4/1/2020 at 7:55 PM, NRip said:

Use Deepl instead. It uses AI

https://www.deepl.com/translator

It gives you this result:

"Hello @tonton

I bounce on @TomCgcmfc's post, because somewhere he's a bit right, I understand your frustration, I also somehow think that for the price it's a bit bitchy, and in addition to mine, I already have a few dead pixels, but I don't make a disease out of it.

I haven't said anything so far, but frankly, it's a bit of a stretch, your appreciations are perhaps (surely) justified but we all understood that you were disappointed, as you can hear....

Sorry for our English speaking friends, but I do not have the courage to translate ........."

Edited by A-Jey